6.19.2008

Camo Bracelet, a follow up...

Here's the desert camo flag bracelet beaded by Cindy K.!

In an earlier post I mentioned a request from a beader (Cindy K.), for a camo flag pattern and posted the bracelet design I came up with. I just heard from Cindy, who has finished the bracelet for a friend who is being sent T.D.Y. She sent me a great pic of the finished piece and I want to share it with everyone. I also have to brag on her - This is her third piece of peyote work EVER! I'm tickled with the great job she did.

I also wanted to point out she did a good job of compensating for extra legnth to go around the person's wrist, by extending the fastenings on both sides of the piece. This kept it balanced looking. I may have to go back and have the pattern be a bit longer, but she came up with a good solution for this one. I appreciate all the work she did and sharing the final pic with me (and everyone!).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails