Whoo hoo! - I just finished my pattern "Bright Petals" and I'm pretty tickled with it. I got the colours to POP, just as it had in my head when I envisioned it.It was harder than I expected. What looked like a bright purple in the container all but disappeared against the matte black.
Bright petals: Just finished my bracelet!
This shows the bracelet when it is closed. I ended up going with Velcro (very light weight) trimmed to fit the curved end. It ended up being discrete and not interfering with the design.
I will have to share some of the trials and tribulations of finding closure for this piece in a different article.