9.07.2008

I haven't fallen off the planet yet...

I know it's been longer than usual since my last post. Quite honestly, I always get a bit overwhelmed every year, the first couple of weeks school starts. This year I only have one in public school and two who are being home schooled. Once I get back into the rhythm of things again, it will all even back out.

I have been busy. I have been working learning how to make digital mandalas. (Way cool site called Earth Mandalas - has a great tutorial! http://www.earthmandalas.com/ check out this site. I have been hooked on using all those photos I couldn't use for other stuff - like bead patterns.)

I also have been working on a mini quilt and embellishing it with bead embroidery. I'm about half way right now on having the thing finished - maybe a bit more than halfway. Here's a sneak peak:

I will hopefully add more tomorrow. Got to go to bed early tonight. Beady hugs! Ginger

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails