6.29.2008

Crocheted Slider bead

The next class I plan on offering at Bedford Arts Academy will probably be a crocheted Slider Bead class. This is a sample I worked up this morning to see how long it would take. I was able to do this one in about 3.5 - 4 hours. I have already decided that I will not be using the nuggets for the textured area. I feel they are not visually as balanced as the bead soup made up of 6's and 8's, with bugles. I also found that the nuggets are more difficult to manipulate. Since this is to be a beginner crochet bead project, I need to keep the work more manageable.

I will play around with different ways of wearing this bead, and try to post what I come up with.

The class has not had a date scheduled yet. Anyone interested can contact me thru this blog or the Bedford Art Academy website. (Link for the BAA can be found on the left side bar.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails