10.23.2010

Bead Tool

I realized it has been a while since I have mentioned the bead pattern editing software I use.

I definitely want to get the word out there to people about Christopher's Bead Tool.  It has to be my favorite pattern designing software. (And I have tried others!)

Bead Tool was designed with beaders in mind, not computer programmers.  It's very intuitive and easy to use.  I especially like that I can over lay the transparent bead graph over one of my pictures, and "trace" over the images.

For more about this technique, check out my posts!
colouring book technique, post 1
colouring book technique, post 2


I also can't just have a text only post, especially since I just got my new dish today! (Whoo-hoo! - a day late, but worth the wait! Mega bytes here we come!)

I hope you enjoy this blue geometric floral design.  It would make a great winter bracelet design, with it's icy white and chilly blue colour scheme.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails